A Charlie Waller Memorial Trust project
in memory of Matthew Wood and
Simon's Blog Posts
Students Against Depression bloggers commit to keeping a monthly blog for the academic year. However, they are free to withdraw from this commitment at any time if they believe this is the right thing for them to do. Simon chose to withdraw from this year’s blog, but you can still read his inspiring story here.
Hi there everyone, Sorry this introduction is a little late, I have been struggling with illness alot over the last few weeks. I have enjoyed reading what you guys have written, it has been very helpful and I hope you all enjoy my blogs over the coming months. My name is Simon and I am […]
Am I depressed?
- What's stopping you getting help?
- Consulting a doctor
- Feeling like you want to die?
- Understanding self harm
- Stressed, anxious, depressed?
Start Your Recovery
Understanding your depression
- Depression factors and causes
- Identifying depressed thinking
- Challenging depressed thinking
- Next: Self Help First Steps
- Understanding your depression
- Self help first steps
- Tackle depression