A Charlie Waller Memorial Trust project
in memory of Matthew Wood and
Sharon's Blog Posts
My placement has started with University which means I’m working 38 hours with that and 20 hours with my regular job plus run my family, although my husband is totally fab and helps in every way. I’m sorry guys for the delay in my blog. Ive had such a bad few weeks, trying to wake […]
Hi all, the intention of this blog is just to introduce myself. I’m not going to go over my life story as it goes on for ages, so please read through it then you will have a basic understanding of who I am, also what ive gone through. I’m currently getting back […]
Am I depressed?
- What's stopping you getting help?
- Consulting a doctor
- Feeling like you want to die?
- Understanding self harm
- Stressed, anxious, depressed?
Start Your Recovery
Understanding your depression
- Depression factors and causes
- Identifying depressed thinking
- Challenging depressed thinking
- Next: Self Help First Steps
- Understanding your depression
- Self help first steps
- Tackle depression